Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Owen's Favorites




Just a few of Owen's Favorites (in no particular order)
~ Playing and standing in our laundry baskets
~ Sucking on his pacifier (check out both pics)- he just started taking it a few weeks ago
~ Standing in his crib when he does not want to go to sleep
~ Eating fruit (from mashed up bananas to canned apples and cranberries)
~ Any type of mirror. He loves looking at himself. Despite what the books and magazines say I can tell he knows that it is him.
~ Bouncing up and down in his crib before going to bed. We do this before every nap and at bedtime.
~ His fish and fish bowl toys - I got this at a garage sale before I was pregnant for $1.00.
~ Mommy - I have got the goods!
~ Daddy coming home from work. When he hears the garage door open his eyes get bigger and he stares at the door until Jay walks in. He knows that he is about to have some serious play time.

5 comments:

~~anna~~ said...

He just looks so-o-o-o happy! and from your posts, I can tell you are really enjoying being a *mama*!

So, how does he like all the snow you have?

Jodi Bradshaw said...

He has not been outside yet since it has snowed. This is not his first snow because the week after he was born it snowed here (he was born April 2). Got to love the Ohio weather! During the winters I would not mind living in the DR (although I think I would mind during the summers).

Anonymous said...

~ "Bouncing up and down in his crib before going to bed. We do this before every nap and at bedtime."

i'd love to see some video of the two of you doing that ;) or is it a family affair?

Jodi Bradshaw said...

Very funny Dee! I think if I bounced with him in his crib it would snap in half! I would love to see video of that too.

Charity said...

Haha! We should have a BYOLB party (bring your own laundry basket) - he would fit right in at our house!