Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Countdown Begins

The best show of all time is about to start its fourth season. For any of you who have not watched this show I would highly recommend it (we have the first three seasons for anyone who wants to borrow them). 

I have to admit that last years season finale made me cry like a baby (in my defense I was a little hormonal - Owen was just 2 months). I cannot wait until Thursday but there are only 8 total shows for this season because of the writer's strike. Sad! Hopefully Owen will go to bed (and stay in bed) by 8:00 because I am going to be completely oblivious for 2 full hours! 


5 comments:

Charity said...

i must be the most shallow person EVER . .. I have a meeting at 7 on Jan. 31st, and I'm wishing it was on any other night but that, because i've been waiting for what seems like an eternity to see the premiere of Lost. i always used to think it was ridiculous when people planned their schedules around TV shows, and now look at me!! well, at least i can watch it online later! :p

Ben said...

Oh my gosh, I CANNOT wait! It's the only show we're into :) We pathetically watched ALL of season 2 and 3 over Ben's Christmas break!

Jodi Bradshaw said...

Charity- I will be sure to call you right when it is over and tell you everything that happened. :) Jay just realized he was not going to be able to watch it either because of worship team practice.

Janet - I have to be honest. We just watched all of season 3 in one week (and we had already seen all of it). It is so addicting!

Janet Whipple said...

So what did you think? I thought it was OK...not all I was hoping for :(

Jodi Bradshaw said...

I thought the first hour was a complete waste of time. Although, we did just watch the third season again so some of that stuff I may have forgotten.

It was a bit shady that the previews that they showed for that night were not even from that episode. It was not the best episode but I keep coming back for more.