Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Full Week




Owen had to go to the ER last sunday because he fell on our heat register's knob. You can see where they glued (yes, I said glued) his skin back together on his upper right side of his forehead. Never thought that I would be so thankful for glue!

We got together with the Slagle side of the family this past weekend to celebrate my mom's b-day. Since it was such a nice day we all went to the Columbus Zoo and then had a picnic at the park. This is my niece Sadie and I am holding my brother's new puppy Scout (you can barely see her - she is dark and tiny).

Owen's first time to the zoo. We are standing in front of the Manatee aquarium. He did not care much about the other animals but loved watching the fish swim by right in front of him.

We have had visitors in our yard for the past week. Owen loves to watch them through the window or just run after them outside.

Baby Yosie and Lyndie came over for a visit. I wish we got a better picture but they just loved to hug eachother! Too Cute!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember LIVING for the nice days when i could get outside with the kids when they were younger. it's so much easier to entertain them and wear them out!

love the pics :)

Kati said...

Okay, that first picture--nasty cut on the head, big bags under the eyes, food all over his face--it sounds like it would make for a hideous picture, but how in the world is it that its the cutest thing I've ever seen??????????

~~anna~~ said...

I have to say my fav pic is the one with Yosi! Although it would have been nice to see her face, too, I'll take whatever I can get!
Owen is a cutie, too!

Jessi said...

i can't believe you have already visited the ER. Glue is wonderful isn't it? That's so nice that he didn't have to get stiches.

Jodi Bradshaw said...

Someone told me they just use super glue (which I highly doubt). But next time that could save us a few hundred dollars :)

Jessi said...

HEy, what's the worst that could happen, you take him to the ER anyway, by all means, SAVE THE HUNDRED BUCKS! Seriously, i know you love your baby and will do what's best for him.

Charity said...

that looks like a fun week! my kids love the aquarium at the zoo; they like getting up close to the fish and especially the manatees. :-) by the way, they still play with that little stuffed manatee you got rachel a couple of years ago . . . .