Monday, November 12, 2007

I LOVE MY HUBBY!!!!!!

This last weekend was so relaxing. On saturday our mom's group from church went shopping and out to lunch. It was so nice to get away from the cornfields (something I need to do often) and be in a "city". I loved spending time with the women that went along and getting some time to myself. When I pulled into the church parking lot to drop off some of the ladies Jay called and said to stay out longer if I want because he was just giving Owen his next bottle! What a great husband! He had already been with Owen for five and a half hours.

I ended up coming right home and then we fed Owen and left to go back to Richmond (Jason needs to get away a lot to). We went to dinner and did some shopping. It was so nice to go out with my two favorite guys!

Next weekend we have an official date night (thank you David and Lyndie). Looking forward to spending some alone time with Jay. Our last date night we felt like gitty teenagers when we were driving to go to dinner. I must admit dates are much more anticipated and fun now!

That is all for now! Hope you have a wonderful monday! Only 10 days until Thanksgiving!!!!!!

2 comments:

lyndie said...

i'm anticipating your date night too! can hardly wait to hang out with your sweetie- the little one that is! :)

Jaime Boyd said...

I'm so glad you got that time away on saturday. It is so refreshing! Jason is a good husband and father....I am thankful for him! Enjoy your upcoming date! Now there are only 8 days till Thanksgiving:)I love you