Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Meme

Okay so I am not really sure what this is but I have been tagged by my sis-in-law Becky (prechewedworms.wordpress.com) and I have to write 5 interesting things about myself and then tag three other people (I think it is a way to get to know other bloggers - it is called meme).
1. Jason and I love to go out to dinner together. Our favorite place to eat is Bravo. I have not been there since before I was pregnant because there is so much garlic. The second I am done breast feeding we are there!
2. I love to clean! When I know that my house is clean I tend to feel more relaxed (guess I have not been relaxed for over 7 months).
3. When Jason and I met for the first time he thought I was a snob. No comments please! It was about a year later that we started dating.
4. One of my favorite things to do is bake cookies - especially chocolate chip (I made some today)
5. When I want to relax I brew some coffee and break out a good book.

I tag Lyndie - whisperingbrooke.blogspot.com
Janet - whipplewords.wordpress.com
Charity - charitywright.blogspot.com

Come on girls! Do not break the chain! Don't forget to tag three other people!

6 comments:

Becky Slagle said...

the question is did you eat the cookie dough? that's the best part! :)

lyndie said...

just so you know: i've meme-d. *l* sounds like something owen should say when he needs a clean diaper!
see ya manana.

~~anna~~ said...

After reading your #3, Lyndie's comments and knowing my 1st response to meeting Bob, I'm wondering if anyone experienced *love at first sight*.
I was tagged by lyndie....

~~anna~~ said...

by the way, if you click on my name, you will NOT reach my blog.
:(
No idea why. But you can get to it from a link on lyndie's.

Charity said...

i just caught up on your latest entries - i love the one about being a stay-at-home mom and the pictures are adorable. i guess everyone is a little quicker than me at "me-me-ing"!

Lauren Mott said...

Jodi!! You have a blog!!
I'm so glad we can share this together:)
Yes, I WILL be home for chirstmas....I'm so excited!